I'm Nazmul. I work as a Technical SEO Analyst at Giant Marketers, helping clients with all things related to technical SEO and the latest developments...Read more
This implies that your potential customers prioritize hearing from your current or past customers before conducting any purchase from you. And best of all, delivering these valuable customer reviews to your new customers is not a difficult task at all.
Fortunately, you will find some excellent WordPress customer review plugins that will help you to easily acquire, manage, and add reviews to your website. So, if you are looking to add customer reviews to your site, keep on reading this guide.
In this guide, I have shared the 9 best WordPress customer review plugin 2022 for you. So, let’s check my top-picked ones.
What Is the Meaning of Customer Review?
Customer reviews are the written feedback that reflects their experience with your business’s products or services. Simply put, it is a written form of positive or negative review about your product or service by a customer who has purchased and used your products or taken service from you.
Customer review or opinion works as a resource for your business to help improve user experience and engagement. Maximum new consumers use customer reviews and ratings while purchasing products or services to understand how your product works and if it’s worth the investment.
How Do Customer Reviews Help a Business?
Best-performing businesses understand the value that customer feedback or review plays to get a complete picture of how your clients perceive your brand. Thus, you should try to listen to the voice of your clients; it could be positive, even negative, but never stop hearing from your clients.
Here are some reasons why are reviews good for business-
- You get a chance to understand your customers better and improve your customer service.
- Helps you to improve your products and services to meet their needs.
- You can easily measure customer satisfaction.
- Works as credibility & social proof for your site.
- Allow consumers to have a voice, which helps create customer loyalty and customer retention.
- Customer reviews are reliable sources for other customers. That means your consumers are doing your marketing for you.
- Reviews generate more reviews.
Now, let the stats show how customer reviews help a business.
- According to Forbes, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- Nearly 9 out of 10 consumers read reviews before making any online purchase.
- 79% of consumers trust the reviews they read online.
- Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” reviews.
- 92% of users use a local business that has at least a 4-star rating.
- 72% of consumers take action or move forward to make a purchase after reading a positive review.
What Is Review Plugin Used For?
So far, you have seen what customer review is and how they can help your business. But do you know how to collect customer reviews or how customers will review your product on your site?
Well, here comes customer review plugins for WordPress to make it easy for you to add different types of reviews to your site. For example, you can let your customers submit their own reviews and ratings on your site’s review form.
And once your customers submit reviews, this plugin also helps you to collect, manage, format these reviews, and display them on your site. All thanks to their built-in features and functionalities, which make this process much easier without requiring any coding.
9 Best WordPress Customer Review Plugin 2022
Now that you know the basics, it’s time to find out the best WordPress plugins. So, let’s see the 9 best WordPress customer review plugin that I have brought up for you.
- WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers
- Site Reviews
- WP Business Reviews
- WP Review Pro Plugin
- Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
- Ultimate Reviews
- WP Customer Reviews
- Rich Reviews by Starfish
- WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema Plugin
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s get into the discussion.
The WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers by WPQode is a new but most effective and one of the perfect solutions for you. If you are looking to build an interactive way for you and your customers, this easy-to-use plugin is the one you can have right now.
With this amazing plugin, you can have a full-fledged review website. Aside from adding your own product reviews and ratings, you can also help your customers to submit their reviews, ratings, and recommendations about your products. Using the WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers, you can also boost your SEO efforts.
This plugin automatically adds schema markup to your review box, which helps you get a rich snippet in the SERP. All in all, this fully functional and customizable plugin will help you to add an easy and fast customer review form to your site without requiring any manual coding.
Key Features of WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers
- Allows moderating all review submissions, which means you can choose which reviews will get shown.
- Schema markup supported.
- Shortcodes are available to insert customer review forms anywhere on pages or posts.
- Let the customers rate your products and leave a comment.
- Users can give thumbs up and down to others’ comments or reviews.
- Compatible with all the latest themes, plugins, and editors.
- Allows users to add images and videos while submitting a product review.
- Super fast and lightweight plugin.
- WP Multisite and multi-user compatible.
WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customer comes in both free and premium versions. This means before subscribing to the pro version, you can have an idea about this useful plugin using the free version.
However, the premium version provides you with advanced features and functionalities. And to access all these, you can subscribe to any of the following packages.
2. Site Reviews
Site Reviews is a free WordPress plugin that is really popular for its added star rating feature. Despite being a free plugin, this plugin comes with a lot of amazing features to help your customers to submit their reviews and ratings on your site.
With its available shortcodes, you can add reviews anywhere you want. In addition, you will have full control over all your customer reviews as the users need to log in first to leave a review.
You can set the best reviews to be shown first all the time, and before publishing the new reviews, they will need approval. Aside from that, you will have access to use the templates and designs for your review forms.
Key Features of Site Reviews
- Compatible with most modern themes.
- Three blocks/shortcodes, for example, submit a review form, display the latest reviews, and display a review rating summary.
- Allows approving reviews manually before they appear.
- Supports structured data/schema markup for rich snippets.
- Provides site review templates for full control over the HTML.
- Translation ready.
This plugin is both free and premium. The premium version of this plugin contains all the free and premium add-ons and access to future add-ons. So, here are the premium packages of Site reviews premium.
- €89 for a single site,
- €179 for 3 sites, and
- €289 for 6 sites.
WP business review is one of the robust plugins to add customer reviews on WordPress sites. If you have your business, products, or services on third-party platforms like Google reviews, Yelp, Zomato, Yellow Pages, Facebook, or any other platforms, this premium plugin is what you need. This plugin will help you to showcase your customer reviews on your WordPress site from multiple platforms.
In fact, you can choose whether you want to display reviews from all your platforms or just a single one. If you are a local business owner, using this plugin, you can boost up your social proof by bringing all customer reviews together from different platforms.
Key Features of WP Business Reviews
- Fully customizable
- Pull new reviews automatically and display them on your site.
- The powerful user interface helps you to search, customize, and sort the reviews directly from the WordPress dashboard.
- Provides multiple styles, display formats, layouts, and components to decide from.
- Uses review tags to group and display them on a single collection based on the subject or quality from every platform.
- Ability to filter negative reviews
- Allows adding custom review manually.
As we mentioned before, it is a premium plugin; there is no free version of it. So, here are the pricing packages-
- Basic — Starts at $49.50 per year. Perfect for small businesses with a single website.
- Pro — For businesses with 5 sites, it will cost $74.50 per year.
- Agency — Best for agencies with 15 sites, and this plan costs $149.50 per year.
MyThemeShop has developed an exclusive and all-in-one plugin called the WP Review Pro plugin to create a WordPress review site. You can effectively build a highly optimized and distinct user review form using this plugin.
It will help you to showcase the customer’s opinions about your products and services. You can help your potential customers to leave comments on the reviews, rate features, and mark others’ comments as helpful or not helpful.
WP review pro is fully compatible with schema markup, which makes you able to display rich snippets on the search engine result page. Apart from that, it has different widgets, and you can add your reviews to your footer, sidebar, and other widget-enabled areas of your website.
Key Features of WordPress Review Plugin
- Visitors can rate your products while submitting their own reviews.
- 19 types of schema supported.
- Shortcode enabled to help insert review boxes anywhere on the page.
- There are 16 different pre-made templates to choose from.
- Compatible with the caching plugin and all the latest WordPress themes.
- Adds 10 custom-designed widgets to your website.
- Integrated with Google Places, Yelp, Facebook, and WooCommerce.
- The advanced options panel helps you to customize the settings, options, and configurations.
- Mobile-Friendly and Optimized For Speed.
It has a free version with limited features at WordPress.org. And the pro version comes with all the advanced features and advantages. And if you need to make the most out of its advanced functionalities, you will definitely love the pro version, which you can have only at $67.
Customer Reviews for WooCommerce is a great plugin that can make your website’s customer reviewing process much easier with its automated and personalized email reminder to customers after each transaction.
It helps to improve customer engagement, build loyalty, and customer interaction. The best part of this plugin is it has a built-in system that can verify whether the reviews are coming from actual buyers or not. In fact, the real customers who actually purchased the products from you will have a trust badge next to their name.
Key Features of Customer Reviews for WooCommerce
- Users can attach images and ratings to their reviews.
- Personalized or manual email invitation.
- Ensure quick and easy reviewing by aggregating review forms.
- In exchange for reviews, you can offer a discount using this plugin.
- Import reviews from other platforms and export them to your site.
- Enhance rich snippets through automated schema markup.
- Let the customers ask questions and view other customers’ questions.
This feature-rich plugin comes in absolutely free to use. However, you can use the Pro version to get many more advanced features. And the pro version has two plans like-
- Annual — $49.99 + VAT billed annually
- Monthly — $7.99 + VAT per month
Ultimate Reviews by Etoile Web Design is a free review plugin that allows you to display a review form on your site where customers can submit their reviews. This plugin includes Gutenberg blocks and shortcodes to display review forms that your customers can use to submit reviews.
It is a simple plugin with no complex settings and structure. In fact, this plugin becomes more powerful as it is integrated with the Ultimate Product Catalog plugin. This feature allows you to restrict customer reviews to only products.
Besides, your users can upload videos with the review, and you will be able to flag reviews as inappropriate. Best of all, the premium version of this plugin is integrated with WooCommerce.
Key Features of Ultimate Reviews
- You will be able to manage and moderate all reviews and select which ones to display on your site.
- It includes multiple rating systems such as points and percentages.
- Uses custom CSS files to help you in easy customization.
- Allows customers to upload images, videos, and give comments while submitting a product review.
- There are options to display the date and author of the review.
- Allows flag for inappropriate reviews.
It is a free plugin with limited features. However, there is a premium version of Ultimate Reviews, which you can use to get access to the advanced features. The premium version packages are-
- $47 for a single site,
- $127 for 5 sites, and
- $197 for 10 sites.
The WP Customer review by Aaron Queen; just like the name implies, it helps to add beautiful review forms on your site so that customers can give reviews about your products. The specialty of this plugin is, it tells Google whether your page contains any user’s review or not by showing the respective schema microformat to google.
Furthermore, this plugin is one of the fast solutions for you to collect, moderate, and publish customer reviews on your site. You can see all the customer reviews from your dashboard, sort and select them and make them publish. In fact, if needed, you can keep them private also.
Moreover, this fully customizable plugin is compatible with multisite and multi-user. You can use this plugin on your website’s several pages and posts without any restrictions. Besides, using this plugin, you can please your viewers and search engine crawlers at the same time.
Key Features of WP Customer Reviews
- Allows choosing reviews to publish.
- It can measure multi-spam to prevent automated spambot.
- Completely customizable, SEO-Friendly, and user-friendly.
- Includes star rating images.
- Available shortcodes to insert review form on any page.
- Compatible with any custom themes and caching plugins.
- You can edit the reviews for content and date.
- Supports business as well as product reviews.
A free-to-use plugin.
A simple yet worth checking WordPress customer review plugin is the Rich reviews WordPress plugin by starfish. It helps display the review form on your website’s posts or pages using shortcodes. This useful plugin can empower your website by capturing all the customer’s reviews, ratings, and testimonials.
Once you assemble all of these, this plugin will help you to put them on your website’s page or posts and boost your user engagement. You will have full control over your customer’s reviews with its straightforward management system.
You will find it really easy to sort and choose the reviews you want to showcase on your site. Moreover, you can place the customer review form anywhere in your post, page, sidebar, footer, or widgets on your site using its built-in shortcodes.
Key Features of Rich Reviews by Starfish
- It uses rich and efficient codes, which helps keep the plugin lightweight and faster site speed.
- Supports 3 types of reviews: Review per page or post, per category, and global reviews.
- Compatible with the latest themes.
- To provide ease in customization, it includes an external stylesheet.
- Shows aggregate reviews microformat schema markup to search engines.
- Integrated with an external stylesheet to provide more ease while customization.
It is a free plugin.
WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema Plugin is a free plugin that is designed with JSON-LD-based structure data solution. To enhance google search results, it automatically adds schema markup to your review form.
This plugin will let you customize the review form styles as your own requirement with its several customization options. For instance, it helps you to change the colors, typography, and other styles matching your website design.
You can offer the best customer review interface for your customers using this plugin. It ensures a quick and easy view for your customers. In fact, you can utilize an excellent panel to manage all your WooCommerce reviews and ratings from one single dashboard.
Key Features of WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema Plugin
- You can generate structured data bot both manually or automatically.
- Enables you to manage reviews, sort them based on criteria like top-rated reviews, recent reviews, reviews with images, and text reviews.
- Customers can upload images in their reviews.
- It lets customers leave reviews and ratings that are really easy to display.
- Supports a lot of advanced options, including filtering, sorting, searching, and an easy management experience.
- Offers customization options for colors, typography, and other style aspects.
WordPress Review & Structure Data Schema Plugin is a freemium plugin. You can use it for free, but the features will be limited. If you want to use all the advanced features, you can purchase the pro version. Here are the different price ranges of this plugin.
- Single Domain/ Site License – $29.00
- 5 Domains/ Sites License – $99.00
- Unlimited Domains/ Sites License – $199.00
Which of the WordPress Customer Review Plugins Is Best for You?
Now the big question comes, and that is among all these plugins, which one is the best WordPress customer review plugin for you?
Well, it totally depends on what you are looking for and which functionalities you need to apply to your site. Thus, I have shared the 9 best WordPress customer review plugin, and each one comes with different features.
I know that all these are a lot of details to take on. But don’t worry, here are the best of the best plugins that I have found most effective to add customer reviews on our sites.
- WordPress Review Plugin For Editor & Customers – Great for easy customization and having advanced functionalities in free
- Site Reviews – A feature-rich and easy-to-use review module.
- Customer Reviews for WooCommerce – If you have an online store and want reviews, including photos, consider this one.
Lastly, if you have any queries regarding this topic, feel free to ask. Also, you can share your experience with us if you have already used any of these plugins, by commenting below. I will be glad to hear from you.